Pages

2/04/2011

Unlikely Things To Hear in a Hollywood Blockbusters

1. Finding Nemo (2003)
"Nemo, where the fuck have you been?"

2. Spiderman (doesn't care which version really)
"Spiderman...!! Watch out for rolled up Newspaper Man...!!"

3. Star Wars IV (1997)
"Use the force Luke, and if that doesn't work turn it off and turn it back on again"

4. Avatar (2010)
"Neytiri, I have to be honest to you. In my planet, I'm gay. And I kinda like your dad. But hey, I could still be your gay friend!"

5. Kick Ass (2010)
"Come on, Mindy honey? Be a big girl now. There's nothing to be afraid of. You don't wanna end up being like Halle Berry in Catwoman, do you?"

6. Karate Kid (2010)
"Take your pants off.."

7. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010)
"Let's face it, Edward. I am hotter than you and you kinda look like a fag"

8. Inception (2010)
"Yeah, I was working on my totem actually. It's a beer bottle"

9. The Social Network (2010)
"This is what drives life at college. Are you having sex or aren't you? It's why people take certain classes and sit where they sit and do what they do. Stalking couldn't be much more easier!"

10. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (2010)
"If we're gonna date, you may have to defeat my pimp, three obnoxious ex-boyfriends, my ex-lesbian partner back in college, my fascist father and my black mama"



p/s: The first three movie lines are from the video below. Check it out and it's hilarious. And it gave me an idea to write the rest lines for this piece.

3 comments:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ berkata...

Wooo!!

hashimi_chopper berkata...

nak tambah satuuu!!!

"urgh, batman! what the fuck is wrong with your voice? that is either someone who smokes a fuck load of cigars, or you're just being too hard to be a gangster yourself by talking that way!" - The Dark Knight

Bloggers United berkata...

Minat gila aku dengan minah tu.

"Warning, this movie contains Jennifer Aniston." (blah)

WTF? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

- Paan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...