1. It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament, London
Apparently, harimau mati meninggalkan belang, orang yang mati di Bangunan Parlimen, London meninggalkan rekod jenayah.
2. Flushing the toilet after 10 pm where the person lives in an apartment is illegal in Switzerland
If have an apartment in Switzerland, make sure you prepare a buttload of pee cup/bottles and bukak balik kitab fekah tentang cara-cara beristinjak menggunakan kayu, batu dan tisu. Malas sangat, pakai lampin. Bangun pagi terus basuh dan pakai balik malam nanti. Setakat ni Huggies dan Mami Poko tak buat pampers untuk orang dewasa lagi.
3. In United Kingdom, a pregnant woman can legally urinate anywhere she wants, including if she requests, in a policeman's hat.
If you find 'syurga di bawah telapak kaki ibu' hard to believe, try 'kedaulatan undang-undang UK di bawah kelangkang ibu'.
4. In Alabama, it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle
Siapa yang buat ni, memang dilahirkan untuk memperjuangkan mantra 'laws are made to be broken'.
5. Women in Vermont, USA must obtain written permission from their husbands to wear false teeth
And when you did have their written permission, you're gonna come back home 'husbandless' from your little dental clinic trip. Mujur Norlia Ghani duduk Malaysia.
6. A male doctor in Bahrain can only examine the genital of a woman in the reflection of a mirror
Doctor: "I fixed your right Fallopian tube. It's gonna be okay now"
Patient: "What? I told you to fix the left one, madafakka!"
Doctor: "Uh oh....crap.. . ."
7. It was illegal to get internet access in Burma (and North Korea)
I'm pretty sure these two countries have like the lowest masturbation rate in the world.
8. Chewing gum is illegal in Singapore (except to prescribed patients for smoking cessation)
I'm pretty sure chewing gum looks cool to Singaporean chicks. Much like smoking weed in California and kissing publicly (dia-pilih-KLCC-dowh style) in Kuala Lumpur.
9. In Scotland, if someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your toilet, you must let them enter
"Tandasku Tandasmu jua" - anyone knows how to knit this in a doormat?
10. Single women can't parachute on Sundays in Florida
Single (and horny) men in Florida have Florida mayor to be thanked as single women makes up a large proportion of attendees in church on Sunday. Apparently, single women in Florida can't do anything fun on Sunday that they have to attend church to have fun.
11. Budak asrama di Malaysia kena pakai baju batik untuk keluar membeli belah di hujung minggu
Warden sekolah asrama berpendapat bila budak-budak ni pakai baju batik, mereka akan menjadi lebih berdisiplin dan tidak akan terfikir untuk bukak dan tukar baju batik tu di tandas awam.
Source credit: ElistMania